Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Swatches and EOTD of Cle De Peau Eye Color Quad #19



Thanks to cc that we can get those information of all sales around Singapore. I got this CDP eye color quad #9 from shiseido sale last week; we've reviewed another palette #21 (here).
 

The texture of these e/s is supreme. The colors are not outstanding if compare to Lunasol or Nars e/s, but the texture is much better than the other two. Both palettes we got (#19 & #21) are very pretty for daily natural look.


The 4 colors from left to right:
  • Dark purple
  • Warm brown (more orange tone)
  • Ivory 
  • Light golden beige 
 
EOTD:
It's a very quick EOTD, so I didn't use any gel eyeliners or false lashes.
I wore it to my office today. :D





Stay pretty.....!! : )

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You make me yearn for CleDePeau palettes so much. I can see from your pics that they are very silky smooth...almost creamy smooth. Too bad I didnt have a chance to buy from the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning makeup as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing EOTD,butah...are you two people? sort of puzzled about the eye shape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, explained down here before, in the comment. (http://beautyontheway.blogspot.com/2010/05/eotd-urban-decay-deluxe-shadow-box.html?showComment=1274519327830#comment-c8756543099910541491)

    And also stated "we" in "About Me".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Enaj, the next sale is coming... :D
    Jian, thanks.
    perles des mers, ya, we are more than 1. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh do you know when is the next sale? I wanna go. I managed to test at its counter just recently. For the first time :) Yes I agree it has super smooth texture. The shades are all very daily-wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiseido holds the sales twice a year, so the next sales should be around Nov I guess.
    But the sales item varies every time, hope they will offer the color u like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...