CD is having their annual warehouse sale at Singapore Great World City West Tower on this Wed and Thur.
My friend Candy reached there early around 11.30am today, because we heard more products will be replenished at 12pm. We queued for another half an hour waiting for their staffs to unload and set the sales items in order.
We were the first batch to go in, the office room is pretty small with much lesser choices than yesterday. We quickly grabbed some skin care products & cosmetics and joined the queue for paying within 10 mins, you can imagine how small the room is and how less the products were available.
Here are what we got today (shared with other 2 friends):
- CD Mousse Douceur Softening Rinse-off Cleansing Foam, S$20
- Diorsnow Whitening Pore-refining Gel, S$35
- Diorsnow Whitening Illuminating Eye Treatment, S$30
- HydrAction Deep hydrating Intensive mask, S425
- Dior Capture Totale Multi-perfection Concentrated Creme Radiance +, S$65
- Dior Capture Totale Multi-perfection Concentrated Essence, S$55
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss, S$15
- DIORSKIN MATTE AND LUMINOUS SHEER PRESSED POWDER, S$30
I only saw one eyeshadow palette #089 (right) today, there were more available yesterday and my friend managed to get me a #169 (left). 35SGD each
5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow Purple Crystal No. 169 Limited Edition