It's the first time I'm using Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palettes though I've bought them for more than 6 months!! They are great palettes for playing colors, because of the large color spectrum. The most important thing is, they are quite cheap, around S$30 each, for 88 colors. But there is a lot of fallout with the majority of these shades, and blending of those shades is not easy. This is the trade off between quality and price.. :D Applying eyeshadow primers would make things much easier..
The colors I used for this EOTD are mainly the variations of green, from kelly green to dark green.
This look was inspired by Christmas tree - variations of green~~
Products I used:
- Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents 88 pieces palette
- Primer: Lunasol eyeshadow primer, Too faced shadow insurance
- Eyeliner: Mac eyeliner gel
- False lashes: Ardell #110
- Contact: Neo Glamour Gray
- Makeup brushes:
- Lip: Mac Nude Rose(limited edition), Lunasol gloss #shining rose
- Nail: Chanel #489