Monday, August 23, 2010

Shopping, Dinning and Happy Birthday~~


August is a happy busy month!! Four out of us celebrated their birthdays in this month, one of the birthday girl is Ying!! I feel so lucky that I could celebrate those important days with my best friends.

A group of girl friends were busy with dinning and shopping every weekend in the whole August, can you imagine how happy we were!

One of our favorite Japanese restaurant: Sushi Tei
We love sashimi,we love wasabi, and we love green tea~ 


The other day, we randomly picked a restaurant in Chinatown and the taste was surprisingly great!
Guess what's inside....
It's something like BBQ fish hotpot, very special and delicious, we all crazy about spicy food~


Now it's shopping time! I cannot remember the brand of this sandal, river island, maybe?

Lovely sewing machine necklace from topshop and some other accessories....








Happy Birthday, my dearest friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! I love that cute sewing machine necklace. I'll check it out later today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you pictures, sharp and vibrant! what camera do you use? looks like a fun day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tracy, did you get it? :)

    Dear Nic, the camera I'm using is Nikon D300s..:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...