Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nails Of The Week: OPI H45 Jade Is The New Black & HL806 "Sheer" Your Toys!




Left: OPI H45, Jade Is The New Black (previous reviewed here), from Hong Kong collection.
Right: OPI HL806, "Sheer" Your Toys! from Holiday in Tolyland collection


Three coats with OPI top coat, with flash:



"Sheer" Your Toys is a very unique grey/pale silver color with small red and copper micro glitters. It's so special and still elegant, love it!




You can easily see the glitters from the picture below:




I used OPI H45, Jade Is The New Black on my toes, I think it matches well with both bronze sandals and silver with "diamond" slippers. 


.
.
.
.
.
.
One day after, I tried Konad on my nails, it's kind of stamping nail art. It can create patterns on your nails in seconds, very fun and easy to use. 




There are 7 images on the pattern plate, I tried 4 of them on each nails, they look very interesting.


Here is a cute puppy, can you see it? It's a bit blur as I was lack of practice, my nails were end up quite messy. 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that Jade color! Both colors look great on you! Also loving those sandals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade is super pretty! I need to own one! :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. jade is pretty! it would be a shade i wouldn't pick for myself coz i don't like green but its such a pretty shade for you! love the gray on though :) i love love gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute nails! I love the green on your toes too! I love OPI formulae, it's never streaky :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...