Tuesday, December 28, 2010

EOTD:Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette-Christmas Tree

Merry X'mas!!!
It's the first time I'm using Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palettes though I've bought them for more than 6 months!! They are great palettes for playing colors, because of the large color spectrum. The most important thing is, they are quite cheap, around S$30 each, for 88 colors. But there is a lot of fallout with the majority of these shades, and blending of those shades is not easy. This is the trade off between quality and price.. :D Applying eyeshadow primers would make things much easier..
The colors I used for this EOTD are mainly the variations of green, from kelly green to dark green.
This look was inspired by Christmas tree - variations of green~~

Products I used:
  • Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents 88 pieces palette
  • Primer: Lunasol eyeshadow primer, Too faced shadow insurance
  • Eyeliner: Mac eyeliner gel
  • False lashes: Ardell  #110
  • Contact: Neo Glamour Gray
  • Makeup brushes: 
  • Lip: Mac Nude Rose(limited edition), Lunasol gloss #shining rose
  • Nail: Chanel #489


 FOTD : I'm quite shy to put my face on blog~~


Haha, you wanna know how I put contact lens into eyes?
Here it is ----->


Merry Christmas and Happy New YEAR ......

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fabulous look, i like the play of greens and the undereye drawings! The lat pics was lol:-)

    p.s.
    i'm also shy to post my face(only bits and pieces) so your not alone hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous on you! You are ultra talented doing eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look just beautiful, i don't get why you're shy to put your face on your blog, you look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, the greens are gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice. I love it! Greens are such gorgeous shades but I hardly touch greens (not the edible ones.lol). But I'm inspired now. =)

    PS - you look cute. More full face please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice =) I'm always in greens :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. unique and pretty :)

    I wonder if you can share your base product used too? the product listed are all eye related how about your base , dear? thanks!

    Keep the FOTD coming ! first time to see your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    How nice! By the way when you post the winner of the draw?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI, gals, thanks for your kindness and encouragement. I'd like to do more EOTD/FOTD in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ling, the base products I'm using recently: Giorgio Armani designer foundation, Cle De Peau Cream cream foundation, By Terry Liquid Foundation and Chantecaille compact powder and Cle De Peau loose powder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! beautiful!

    love, Shelly from: vyile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look! You should do more fotds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...