Sunday, October 3, 2010

EOTD: RMK Translucent Eyes 05 Translucent Grey & By Terry Eyeliner 101 Violet Velvet




I've been addicted to grey eyeshadow recently, and RMK 05 Translucent Grey makes a great addition to my grey eyeshadow collection.


 

Swatch on arm:
The colors are a soft silvery light gray and a sheer shimmery petal pink.
 


I used the grey on my lids and blended it upwards with the pink.



I was kind of disappointed with the lack of pigment in the grey shade. The pink isn't much noticeably on the eyes too, but the pink shimmer helps to give more dimension to the eyes when layered over the grey. 

An eyeliner could help if the eye makeup looks too flat like this. I'm using By Terry Crayon Blackstar 101 Violet Velvet.



One side is pencil eyeliner and the other side is brush. 


Swatch of the eyeliner:


Final look:




Since the color payoff isn't very excellent, it can be used for natural everyday look.






4 comments:

  1. I never thought of using a soft pink like that with blue-grey! It looks really pretty, especially with the By Terry blue liner! Gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue eyeliner. It's really soft and looks really pretty combined with the eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That liner is marvelous! It brightens up the RMK eyeshadows so perfectly! Your EOTDs are so vivid dearie, any photography tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jian, I'm so glad to see you here again, I'm kind of miss you ^_^ All the best for your study!

    Hi Rainy Days and Lattes, thanks! I like this pencil liner too as it's easier to use compare with liquid liner.

    Hi Blair, I'm kind of SLR beginner. I can't say it's tips but I find lighting is pretty important to take good pictures.
    I'm using Nikon D60 and my friend Xian is using Nikon D300.I choose "more vivid" function when I took portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...