Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mac Posh Paradise collection - BMW


I did this 3 months ago, and it's only for fun..:D

The lipsticks are from MAC Posh Paradise collection,
* Potent Fig – deep grape blue
* Fresh Amour – Pale lavender

Temptalia did great swatches for both:

These are packaged in slim tubes.


Matte black case. I always love matte packaging, but the weather in Singapore is likely to make them sticky.... My poor NARS palettes, all in terrible sticky condition.....












If it reminds you something, it might be

-------------------->
haha...:D

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    PS: Does you already participated in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...